1. Do you guys work weekends or "off" hours? Yes we do. Everybody at our place loves their job so if you want weekends or after hours just let us know what works best for you and your schedule.
2. Do I need to "organize" my stuff and put it outside by the curb.? Only if you want to. People rarely do that. Most of the time our customers are pretty tired of looking at all that crap, let alone having to drag it out to the curb. When we get to your place just tell us what you want done.
3. Can I get a discount for removing my stuff to multiple sites? Yes, we deliver to the local dump, your favorite charity or maybe even your friends house.
4. Anything "off limits", I mean things you won't take away? Mostly chemicals or food items. Everything else is typically fair game to be hauled away.
5. Should we recycle? Yes, we take get great pride in protecting the fabulous beauty of Central Oregon. Composting is a great idea but typically we don't haul that away because it is considered "food". We don't recommend eating your compost even the it is considered food.
6. What about construction waste? That's Ok with us. Our commercial clients are interested in a clean and safe work place. Mostly we visit construction sites numerous time on a weekly basis.
7. What if I have more items then I originally talked about? No problem, who's gonna count this stuff? We constantly have our customers suffer what we like to call "after thought". No sweat just pile it on.
8. Should I be here when the crew shows up? Yes we prefer that. That way you can sign off when your happy with the work.
9. The "visit " price seems a bit high? We never know what we are visiting. If you ever have issues with our pricing we aim to fix it. Let us know if you're on a super tight budget and we will consider that in all our pricing.. not just the first visit.
10. What if I need a return visit? Happens all the time we love coming back and look forward to helping you and all your neighbors.